Benefits of Digital X-Rays
- Exposes the patient to much less radiation than traditional X-rays
- Gray-scale resolution of 256 colors compared to 16 to 25 shades on conventional film, allowing for a more detailed, accurate analysis
- Immediately transfers images to a monitor so that the dentist can review and explain the information to the patient
- Images can be enlarged and saved for future reference
- Offers the ability to digitally compare your X-rays with one another
Contact Crofton Dental Suite at 410-721-2610 to schedule an appointment.