About Your Dentist
To treat all of my patients the way that I would like to be treated.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery
University of Maryland - Baltimore College of Dental Surgery – Baltimore, MD
- Bachelor of Science in Zoology
University of Maryland – College Park, MD
Professional Memberships & Continuing Education
- Post Graduate training in Cosmetic Dentistry, Veneers, and Smile Design. Check out Dr. Carlson's Instagram page to view some of his esthetic dentistry @richardcarlsondds
- Post Graduate training in Implant Placement and Implant Restoration
- Fellow of the World Clinical Laser Institute
- Academy of Laser Dentistry
- Gamma Pi Delta Prosthodontic Honor Society
- Academy for Sports Dentistry (Former Team Dentist for Villanova University Men's Lacrosse Team, St. Mary's High School Athletic Teams)
Life & Hobbies
Dr. Carlson lives in Odenton with his wife, Tara and daughter, Courtney. His sons, Alex and Reed, both live out of state. Dr. Carlson also has two Labrador retrievers at home. His special interests include travel, cooking, golf, spending time at the beach and discovering new wines and cuisine.
Bio coming soon!
"Nothing you wear is more important than your smile"- Connie Stevens
"My mission is to serve my community by providing exceptional dental care and helping my patients understand the importance of maintaining excellent oral health. I believe in working with my patients in a spirit of collaboration, free from judgment, and focused on meeting their individual needs. I am committed to treating every patient with the same empathy, care, and attention that I would for a member of my own family."
Doctorate of Dental Surgery - Loma Linda University School of Dentistry – Loma Linda, CA
Bachelor of Science - University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill – Chapel Hill, NC
Committed to Continuing Education and Professional Excellence
Dr. Negash and her team are dedicated to providing a positive experience in the office and they are united in the conviction that this can only happen by treating every patient with honesty, dignity, and respect. Additionally, every member of the team continues to pursue educational opportunities for advanced training that broadens their knowledge, expands their expertise and hones their skills so that their patients will enjoy the very best dental care available.
Life & Hobbies
In his free time, Dr. Negash enjoys traveling with friends and family, whether it's to a local beach, mountain, or even another country. She particularly loves exploring new cultures and cuisines.